Anyone In or Around Sterling Park,VA???

Lol, My name basically represents me. an Old Nickname...    I got "703" Tattoed on me a While ago, when I was younger.lol Live and Learn.   I'll be back in town Sunday, If Ya'll want to meet up, or head up as a Caravan to BRK

Not too far from you.  I'm in SP on East Maple Ave!  haha

I'm down on Amelia avtually, right down the rd. by PVHS. lol We're goin' to have to meet up sometime

Cool, I know exactly where you at actually. Let me know if you want to check out eachother's tanks, and maybe do a frag swap.lol I'm always trying to frag mine out.lol, May have a softie Frag if yah' want.

Lol, My name basically represents me. an Old Nickname...    I got "703" Tattoed on me a While ago, when I was younger.lol Live and Learn.   I'll be back in town Sunday, If Ya'll want to meet up, or head up as a Caravan to BRK

Sounds like something someone I once knew would have done.  You didn't go to Stuart did you? 

I'm in Countryside by the highschool. 

Sounds like something someone I once knew would have done.  You didn't go to Stuart did you? 

I'm in Countryside by the highschool. 

nah', I'm by PV in Sterling Park...  Tank Show Sometime Neighbor??? lol

(edited)

fwiw:  It's best  easier to post the pics on picasa or photobucket or whatever and then link them into your post. 

Edited by Integral9

fwiw:  It's best  easier to post the pics on picasa or photobucket or whatever and then link them into your post. 

Is that free??, I'll take a look...

(edited)

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/maseman703/media/MyReef55G72513_zps997736ba.mp4.html  And that's My tank.... A Poor Video.. and I moved stuff around now, Again. lol...  Thank's again to Tom out there for letting me borrow his 70w MH, Saved some Livestock.:)  New video tomorrow...

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703

Is that free??, I'll take a look...

I use photobucket, it's free, much easier than using the boards picture hosting. Plus I can share photos to other sites faster with only uploading it once to photobucket.

When posting your images into you thread here just cut and paste the "IMG Code".