Found Male for my Female black onyx - amazing color

Hminor00

Picked up today and they are doing fine, thought she was going to be alittle aggressive but they are doing fine swimming around together. She is alot bigger but hey the little one likes them big lol.

IMG_6386.jpg?noCache=1371859610022

Nice.  John gets some really nice fish!  I think my male is originally from BRK as well.  BTW, looks like you're down near me.  Good to see another Stafford reefkeeper.

Yea, hard to find people in the area, Im down by the courthouse off 95. So glad quantum reefs opened up in spring field as well.

Well they were doing fine, smh looks like mama didnt like him at first as it looks like she attacked him and took off his left bottom fin,  He is still swimming ok but i think he got alittle to close to her nem. They seem to be doing fine again now. hopefully it was just an accident as he is swimming pretty close to her nem now.  guess that happen over night being that i didnt notice it this morning before i stepped out.

Ok after a battle with ick with the little one he is better already and back with his girl. She likes him more after missing him while in qt for a couple days.

post-2633698-0-45437200-1372200195_thumb.jpg