Hello, from Catonsville MD!

Thanks all! great to see so many local people.......I never saw anyone local on r2r.

I hope to evenutally get a 300g+, I hope the hippo wont out grow me before then.........although he does look bigger all the time, best eater in the tank by far!

Yes, since I made that video, I have kenya, xenia, and waiving hand growing out of control, everywhere!

FloodDC: I bought hammers from someone in Germantown a few months ago, with the anemone tank in the kitchen, and  the 2 massive tanks in the basement......I dont think that was you? I watched your videos, and the tanks look different from what I remember.

I will get the financee' to get a video of her tank up soon to. Have a great day everyone!!!

Ps. Looking for a 8+ head branching hammer colony or yellowwatchman, or bi-color branching (tan/purple)frogspawn!

That was totally his house.

I am headed down to Quantum Reefs tomorrow for their salt sale....anyone want me to grab a box or two for them?

By popular demand, our salt sale is back just in time for the Labor Day weekend.  If you would like to pre-purchase to ensure we don't sell out, you can do via the link below.  If we do sell out, don't worry.  As long you make the purchase and payment before next Monday 9/1, We will get more in and will honor the sale price.

Instant Ocean 200 Gallon  Mix Box $35.99

http://www.quantumreefs.com/Instant-Ocean-Sea-Salt-200-Gallon-Mix-Box_p_46160.html

Reef Crystals 200 Gallon Mix Box $44.99

http://www.quantumreefs.com/Reef-Crystals-Sea-Salt-200-Gallon-Box_p_44244.html

More fantastic sales and livestock will be coming in this week as well... about 20 boxes total of Corals, Inverts & Fish.  We'll be stocked and ready.  More specials will be posted in the upcoming days.