Special order fish and corals

johnnybv

2 of the WAMAS members that came to my shop today asked if I could special order items. That is something that I will provide to WAMAS memebers. Send me a pm or come by the shop and let me know what you are looking for species and size. I will contact you when it is available with the price, when you give me the go ahead it is done. The only thing I ask is no welching, if you order it, it is yours and it must be picked up within a week of its arrival.

thanks

I don't think it would be to much to ask if we prepay prior to ordering. That is of course after a price has been set. It's easier holding onto an item that has been sold vs waiting on payemnt.

Otherwise after stopping by your place the other day, I have to say things are looking good. Obviously you are just getting things up and running, but I see real good things to come in the future. Also your prices beat any other local store in the area, and the fish are in great shape. I hope this works out for you and you end up expanding your operation.

2 of the WAMAS members that came to my shop today asked if I could special order items.  That is something that I will provide to WAMAS memebers.  Send me a pm or come by the shop and let me know what you are looking for species and size.  I will contact you when it is available with the price, when you give me the go ahead it is done.  The only thing I ask is no welching, if you order it, it is yours and it must be picked up within a week of its arrival. 

thanks

42938[/snapback]

Yes, I would expect prepayment on special orders, I can take plastic no problem.

Thanks to all that came out this weekend, I would love to sell 50% of what I have so that I can place another order!

john

I don't think it would be to much to ask if we prepay prior to ordering.  That is of course after a price has been set.  It's easier holding onto an item that has been sold vs waiting on payemnt.

Otherwise after stopping by your place the other day, I have to say things are looking good.  Obviously you are just getting things up and running, but I see real good things to come in the future.  Also your prices beat any other local store in the area, and the fish are in great shape.  I hope this works out for you and you end up expanding your operation.

42941[/snapback]