Frogspawn

howaboutme

This is my first real try at pictures w/ my dslr. Wow, there's a lot of settings that need to be adjusted to shoot under only blues.

This is my frogspawn frag, which is about to split, beginning to swell up just a little while after the blue's came on earlier today. Hope it looks good on your screens.

Frogspawn-1.jpg

Great job!

Looks awesome!

Thank you all!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good. I wish I knew what to adjust to shoot under blues. I usually just put the camera on "auto" and take the pic... which is the reason you never see any shots from me with just blue light :)

Looking good. I wish I knew what to adjust to shoot under blues. I usually just put the camera on "auto" and take the pic... which is the reason you never see any shots from me with just blue light :)

Thanks, Jason!

Honestly, I think that may have been a lucky shot...I've been trying to take more picts of some rics under blue only but am having trouble getting the colors white. I'm still learning as well.

For this shot, I played w/ the white balance but I think I took this specific shot in auto white balance (but it was high, like 9800 or something), go figure. I did mess w/ the tint (lower) in post production though. I'm trying to find my tripod and then will experiment more w/ longer exposures....