Corals available for sale at 4/14 Spring Meeting

DaveS

For those who don't know, the Spring Meeting coming up is a great place to meet WAMAS members in person, learn lots of great things about reefing, and get super great deals on corals. This is a thread that all members can post in to offer up item for sale at the meeting.

I have a bunch of nice Rock Flower Anemones.

Red with green centers $35

2.jpg

Red with green center and white stripes $40

1.jpg

I'm really bad with the cell camera. Something tells me if I was better at photography or Photoshop, the anemones would look a lot like these (not my photos):

48f1081b-8912-2c64.jpg

gallery_65952_3_1356252557_54893.jpg

I'm also planning to set up a frag tank for sales. I'm horrible for pictures so I won't bother. They look the same as you'd find pictured online. I plan to have lots of different stuff but specific include:

ORA California Tort ($15)

ORA Joe the Coral ($20)

Mystic Sunset monti ($20)

Captain America Palys ($10/polyp)

Let me know if you want to reserve any of these in advance

Random equipment laying around that I want to clear out.

10G tank $5

4 foot x ~5 foot styrofoam board. This from Lowes. Great for going under a tank to level and cushion it on the stand. $10

Eheim Classic External Canister Filters. A little old school but would be great reactors for carbon and other media. Comes with some tubing, valves, and filter media.

Similar to 2111 $35 (goes for $80 new)

Similar to 2115 $45 (goes for $120 new)

Never used stuff

BRS DI Resin 7.5 lbs SEALED bag nuclear grade $48

2 UVL SuperActinic 36" (39W) $15 each

1 Geisman Actinic+ 36" (39W) $15

Two for $25

Brand new-in-box Sedra-5000 pump. Bought it to replace a pump for my ASM G3 skimmer that I thought failed. Turned out I just needed to clean that pump. Cost me $100+S&H, selling for $90.

That's the nice thing- they look red and pretty like RBTAs but they don't move once you put them somewhere. I dropped mine in a spot with somewhat low light and they haven't even moved towards the light!

I'm going to setup a small tank with some frags too. And I'll have lots and lots of domes too :)

I have a Kessil a150w 10,000k with a manufactured date of 4/2012. It has not been used in the past few months and probably only has a couple months of use on it. $150 (no gooseneck included but you can get one for $30 or you can hang it).

Also have a Maxi-Jet 1200. Used for a month. $15.

Will be at the meeting.

For some reason I can't edit my post...... Maxi-Jet is sold.
can only edit 15 mins after posting...after that you're stuck with your words for all to see forever and ever ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2