I need help in Woodbridge Virginia

yauger

If anybody can swing by my house and help me move my tank that'll help me out greatly. What I'm trying to do is redo my plumbing and put on black vinyl to the back of my 60 cube. Give me a call on my cell phone or send a text to let me know if you can help out my number is 703-459- 7759...

Thought you ran out of snacks, this is no real emergency.. If you dont get any help, ill be down that way sunday at my moms. Text if you still need help... And ill bring you a twinkie.

Thought you ran out of snacks, this is no real emergency.. If you dont get any help, ill be down that way sunday at my moms. Text if you still need help... And ill bring you a twinkie.

You mean a BOX of Twinkies!

I can help you tonight old man! Be after 9:45 though....

Alright...when is this happening...if you still need help tonight like when Steve gets there I can head over after work...give me a call if you need me :) iIl get off around 9:30....

No keg nor twinkies!! Sad I know but I'm counting on someone that can help me out for below minimum wage!!!

Thanks steve and kim. I'll see you tonight!!

i can drive by on my way home from work and help you knock it out around 8:30 if you dont want to wait for the old man.

Does that mean you're also going to buy some corals? Nice!

hahha.. i was thinking coral as payment for my labor rate... :ph34r:

let me know if you want me to stop by. I can be there around 8:30, but can't do the 9:45 shift..

hahha.. i was thinking coral as payment for my labor rate... :ph34r:

let me know if you want me to stop by. I can be there around 8:30, but can't do the 9:45 shift..

If you do the 8:30 shift....I wont have to do the 9:45 shift! :clap:

Major shout out to Dan and Scott for coming over and helping me out! Tank looks great with the black vinyl background!