FS : 120g RR Turnkey system

Glenn

I am selling my system as a Turnkey reef aquarium system ... I will NOT part-out any of the items because if it doesn't sell, I'll keep it. But if it does sell, I am getting out of the hobby.

price - $2000

Included - 120g ReefReady aquarium with twin overflows, stand (black), canopy (unpainted)

40g (breeder tank) aquarium/sump that I added one glass panel to for a divider (maintains constant water level for skimmer)

65g aquarium (breeder tank) - I used it for an RO supply

Apex Controller with two EB8's

Two Vortech MP40's (old style with two extra wetsides)

Two small Koralia pumps

One small MiniJet of some type

Cone protein skimmer (no brand name) with internal pump

Avast Bio Reactor with an opened bag of pellets; with small Mag(??) pump

Mag9 (??) main pump

Two DIY LED light units

- each unit has twelve white and twelve blue LEDs; the plugs have manually adjustable voltage regulators to dim the lights. With proper wiring, they can be wired to the Apex for auto-dimming

Two 9-button power modules (I plug each module into a wall outlet, then plug everything into a separate outlet on the modules - think of it as a power-strip that your computer, printer, monitor, etc plugs into; commonly referred to a DJ plugs)

Avast Kalkwater stirrer (never used)

Avast ATO (never used)

There may be other hardware that I have and it all goes EXCEPT for my RO/DI

Approx 75lbs live rock

Notable fish - MATED pair of black -n- white clowns

... Flame Angel

... BiColor Angel

... Lemonpeel Angel

... Cleaner Shrimp

... Purple Lobster

Notable coral - nothing noteworthy but lots of softies

... Hammer, Frogspawn, Blue Tubbs Zoas, Mushrooms (several varieties), Palys, Green Star polyps

... Leathers, some type of sponge,

If I think of anything else, or if you are interested in whether a specific item is included, just ask

Oh yea - the tank is currently in Harpers Ferry, WV .. I'm available 'most' anytime to help deconstruct, move (I have a truck to help), and reconstruct (if you want) but I can not help with lifting/moving of the actual tank - knee surgery and I still don't trust it to not buckle on me :-(

wow this is a great deal for someone, that thing has alot of bells and whistles...

GLWS

if you wanna sell a wetside lemme know i need one.

The problem with parting it out is that there is always something(s) that doesn't sell and you're left with pieces and nothing to do with them. I'd rather just hire a caretaker to look after the system while we're gone for the summer.

And now that the 'impending snow blizzard' has brought us home from our travelling weekend, here are a few more pics of the system.

DSC_0017_zpsd4a6eb05.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsc4facc30.jpg

DSC_0019_zps70c40bff.jpg

DSC_0020_zps4f5fc338.jpg

An early picture of the tank .. shortly after the initial set-up and before the canopy was added

FTS_01.jpg

• 1 month later...