120 stand

Guest alex wlazlak

Guest alex wlazlak

yeah, but quality being the key word.. maybe next year ill build another one and see if i can sell it. ive still gotta finish this one and stuff. i glued up all 3 doors today. update on the slide out shelf things, not happening, the teacher said that if id try to make it id probly just end up butchering the front of it and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex wlazlak

so yesterday i attatched my doors and today i sanded everything down real fine. im gonna start to work on the trim tommorow. ive got a bunch of pictures of the doors on it and i experimented with some stains.. pictures soon.

Guest alex wlazlak

ive got a question to what i should do/put on the back of the stand. rite nbow my plan is to just run trim rite up to it, and if i have enough scrap plybead, i might put that on the back. i had began to stain the inside of the doors awhile but im working on my trim for the brim of the tank and corner trim.

If the back of the stand is going against a wall and I was building it, I would leave it open.

This is for air circulation.

Ditto....and also makes it easy to run wires, pipes, etc. If it's not flush to the wall you could wrap 3 - 4" on each end so that it couldn't be seen from the side (not easily anyway).

Guest alex wlazlak

thats what i was thinking, but probly like 6" away.. i stained both doors today and it looks pretty good. ill post pictures somday but im not sure when.