Hello all

Guest forestal

Guest forestal

Hello WAMAS...

dan huber (forestal) here from fragexchange. I just got home but wanted to give a big thank you from all of us at frag and me personally for all the hard work you all put in. At the show, you all were fearless to offer help. Our booth would not have succeeded as it did without the generous help from your members.

I also want to point out i think without excellent planning, that all the small snafus over the weekend could have been big deals, but ended up un-noticed.

Thanks again, and I look forward to continuing on your board :)

dan

Hey Dan! I just wanted to say thanks for the frags they are all doing great! I purchased some of that glue and the accelerator and it is Awesome! Have a good one.

Hello WAMAS...

dan huber (forestal) here from fragexchange.  I just got home but wanted to give a big thank you from all of us at frag and me personally for all the hard work you all put in.  At the show, you all were fearless to offer help.  Our booth would not have succeeded as it did without the generous help from your members.

I also want to point out i think without excellent planning, that all the small snafus over the weekend could have been big deals, but ended up un-noticed.

Thanks again, and I look forward to continuing on your board :)

dan

39134[/snapback]

Hi Dan! hope you trip home was good. It was our pleasure to help out!! Without you guys, i know some of the Workshops may not have run as smoothly. Thanks to you and all the vendors who were there to make this a great event!!

Oh yeah i think the splinter Dissolved in my finger. Go figure!?

Gary

Guest forestal

glad the frags are doing well...come on over to frag exchange to post pics and progress. we will probably be starting a thread just for macna frags soon

Gary, glad the splinter is gone... maybe it was a bristle from a worm or something...

it was great getting to meet all of you and i look forward to the next time..

dan

Hey Dan, you guys rocked!! It was fun to watch you guys work and get shocked from the dremel. :lol:

thanks for all the great frags and knowledge on how to frag some of the hard corals. Your team was extremely helpful and excited everyday. thanks again.

Bob