RODi unit help

NYfan78

Hey all! Well I am sick and tired of lugging gallon jugs of water from walmart. I have decided to get rodi unit. The thing is i rent so it cant be a permanent install. I do have a half bath with a sink toilet and water and dryer in it. I have heard great things are AWI. I just dont know what unit would best fit me and the type of set up to do with it. I have a 34 gallon red sea max tank. Help me out here everyone! Thanks...

Scott

Get a 75g unit per day....

Get the faucet attchment set with it...

You take off your screen and put on their attachment...sooooo easy then let it drain either into the sink...or into the washing machine to do laundry with the waste water and get a 30g or so brute can to put the RODI water in if space allows

I love my Typhoon 3 and I also ordered the adaptor to connect it to the cold water line for my washing machine.

there are hundreds of different models of r/o d/i systems. you should get a unit that comes with an ASOV kit, pressure gauge, 75gpd membrane, 3 or 4 canisters, in-line TDS meter. 90% of the parts are universal with very few proprietary components.