Getting out of the Hobby

genvmunix

Hi Guys,

I spoke to Dave Lin who gave me the ok to post here with this sale. I'd already given him several of my tanks for his school but he's not in a position to accept them anymore equipment. I tore down my last tank over a year ago and gave Dave what little livestock I had left already. My original intent was to donate the old tank at some point and upgrade to something much bigger and set everything back up, but with young kids and running my own business, my spare time is at a premium. I have finally come to terms that it is finally time to part with everything in one go.

I have at least the following available:

45 Gallon AGA Tank, Black pine stand, black pine hood.

10 Gallon Tank + Hood (It doesnt fit in the stand, i had it setup as a quarantine tank)

CF Lights for the 45 in 36" and 24" lengths. The bulbs are older and will need to be replaced within the next 6 months or so.

Aqua C remora protein skimmer

Assorted MaxiJet PowerHeads

Several Hydor Koralia PowerHeads

Red Sea WaveMaster Pro

Assorted Foods/Supplements

Test Kits, hydrometers, digital ph tester

Assorted tubing, plumbing, buckets

Unopened bucket of salt mix

I'm sure there is more in the boxes of other stuff that I accumulated in the 5 years my tank was up.

I also have about 50-65 lbs of coral/rock that is very dead and would need to be cleaned thoroughly and then reseeded but was otherwise really nice and really big. It has been outside in a large trashcan for the last year.

So, $150 OBO takes everything. I'm not looking to part it out. You're going to need a truck and/or several friends with cars to get it all. If at all possible I'd like to move it all before Thanksgiving.

I'm rarely on the forums anymore, so feel free to email me directly at genvmunix at gmail dot com. I'll post a followup to this message after it has sold.

Also, if you're a high school student looking for a tank, let's talk. I'm willing to drastically cut that price to help someone else get started.

Karl