Royally pissed off tank

Jsbarber12

post-2633456-13525947122_thumb.jpg

So my tank inhabitants hate me right now, did the first half of my new rockscaping , looks like crap right considering it just went in 5 mins ago water is cloudy from the kicked up sane and all my coral are closed up, can't wait to do the second half.

Are the lower rocks supported all the way to the bottom of the tank? If not, if you have sand sifters and movers, someday they may undermine some of the rock work and cause shifting that can result in a slide. Having them supported on the bottom can help provide long term stability.

They are completely on the bottom. But the whole arch is drilled a ran with 1/2" PVC. The bottom left rock is 17lbs and the right 11lbs. Hardest part was getting it in the tank since my tank sits so high

They are completely on the bottom. But the whole arch is drilled a ran with 1/2" PVC. The bottom left rock is 17lbs and the right 11lbs. Hardest part was getting it in the tank since my tank sits so high

Sounds like really solid construction! If it got much larger, you would've probably needed to winch it up and over!

Lol probably, it was a true PITA, all I could think about was dropping and cracking the tank. Also drilled some other holes in the structure to put frag plugs in so I'm really looking forward to everything growing in.