BRK Octoberfest Social

johnnybv

This Sunday is our long awaited Oktoberfest!(extra long thanks to hurricane Sandy!) It is basically a social event for not only Wamas but our entire customer base as well, so a great way to introduce new potential members to the club, and another excuse to have a social event with your reefing buddies.

As usual we will have lots going on, and if you are on our mailing list, or visit our Facebook page you will see all this again.

First off it will begin at 2:00 PM on Sunday November 4th

And we will be loading up our tanks, most of the hot stuff will be behind the public eye until Sunday, so don't think if you come on Friday you will get a jump on things!

Chris Thomas (A.K.A Gadgets) is back in town and will be the host with a short presentation on his experience with collector type coral keeping as well as some photography tips, then he will be around for any questions.

John Bianchi (ahh, yea, Me) will be doing a presentation on pond winterization because we will also be inviting our koi clients, so you are welcome to join that if you would like as well.

We will have Burgers and hot dogs as well as refreshments available to complete the picnic atmosphere.

Back by popular demand the BRK 2nd Hermit crab races will be held! so bring your best hermit crab or purchase one here we will have a few racers.

Also back by demand will be the putting contest, that

GREAT TURNOUT!!! Thanks everyone who made it out, and there were quite a few of you! All I know is I worked up quite a sweat, and all the burgers and dogs got eaten!! I thought I over bought!!!

Anyway, thanks again I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed Chris's presentation as well as the great sales, food and raffles!

John