Green Coral Beauty

zygote2k

Very nice color pattern. Great fish.

Very Beautiful! I'm very jealous! Little female still right? Mine didn't have that when she was that small. Hopefully it stays - you should keep us updated with more pics! happy.gif

Omair - I've never observed my pair nip at anything, nor has there been any noticeable damage. But I had them eating well in a FOWLR for at least 6 months. I'm not sure if it would work again, but it seems to have worked for my pair.

I can just see the look of joy on it's face being out of the water.

It had been out of the water so many times in the past 2 weeks that by now it should surely be used to it. It didn't even flop in my hand.

It eats all sorts of foods and does constant laps. Very active. Tank full of LPS.

It had been out of the water so many times in the past 2 weeks that by now it should surely be used to it. It didn't even flop in my hand.

It eats all sorts of foods and does constant laps. Very active. Tank full of LPS.

That will be awesome if it doesn't nip at your LPS. It has beautiful colors.

I thought I was simply unable to keep Zoas and LPS until I set up my new system with 2 separate DTs: I focused all of the "reef compatible with caution" fish into one (including my lemonpeel angel and flame angel). That tank has consistently failed to keep either LPS or Zoas - which have been introduced from overgrowth from the other DT which shares the same sump/water. I would keep a close eye on him as your LPS defines your tank. $0.02.