BRS Group Buy?

Steve175

It is time for me to spend some serious cash at BRS. Anyone interested in organizing a BRS Group Buy in the Group Buy forum section? Anyone else have interest (if I recall, we need 10 people to make it happen).

May be worth checking in with Quantum Reefs also because I know they had a group buy signup sheet at their shin-dig on Saturday trying to get some things figured out. I may just wait on them to get a group buy going and just hop on board with them, since I put my name down on their list and like dealing with those guys a lot.

Edited by nbgen12

what are the benefits of a GB with BRS? i have not heard of this before. i need to place a large order and if there are deeper discounts to be had outside of their "preferred reefer" program, that'd be great!

what are the benefits of a GB with BRS? i have not heard of this before. i need to place a large order and if there are deeper discounts to be had outside of their "preferred reefer" program, that'd be great!

Agree with you checking with the locals first. Then check out their website bulkreefsupply.com. There is a FAQ on the lower right. Besides the discounted prices of the group buy, they ship your items directly to you. You dont have to travel or work out pick up times with the organizer. Overall a very painless evolution.

Any of the locals offer bulk volume, high quality GFO?

I believe Quantum Reefs can get any BRS product at the group buy price. Sometimes for less.

I believe Quantum Reefs can get any BRS product at the group buy price. Sometimes for less.

+1

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Make sure to let them know others are interested in ordering as well, they will more than likely organize everything and get a better price than we can with more people involved. Count me in!<br /><br />Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2<br />

Edited by nbgen12

I will be in if you do GB with Quantum Reef. I know for sure they can get better deals than BRS. Please keep me posted.

Actually i just check for Reactors and I saw BRS has better prices. Lets see what Quantum can do for us. I don't know if GEO is better brand. New in reactors. Any advice.