Fins and Feathers - A great asset to the club

Coral Hind

I just wanted to say that Sean at Fins and Feathers was very helpful yesterday. A former WAMAS member, encideout, moved out of the area several months ago and I have been holding his corals for him. With cold shipping weather coming in fast and me tearing down tanks to make room for the new one I needed to get his corals shipped out fast. I went to one store and called another one and they refused to sell me a few bags so I could pack up the corals. I decided without calling first to stop at F&F on the way home. Sean not only gives me the dozen bags but also the shipping box. Everything was shipped out last night and is already in the new tank in Wisconsin. Thanks Sean!!

BTW, the coral tanks were stocked with some nice stuff yesterday.

I just wanted to say that Sean at Fins and Feathers was very helpful yesterday. A former WAMAS member, encideout, moved out of the area several months ago and I have been holding his corals for him. With cold shipping weather coming in fast and me tearing down tanks to make room for the new one I needed to get his corals shipped out fast. I went to one store and called another one and they refused to sell me a few bags so I could pack up the corals. I decided without calling first to stop at F&F on the way home. Sean not only gives me the dozen bags but also the shipping box. Everything was shipped out last night and is already in the new tank in Wisconsin. Thanks Sean!!

BTW, the coral tanks were stocked with some nice stuff yesterday.

Thats awesome. Those shipping boxes and supplies aren't cheap either!

glad I could help David! Thats what we're here for.... now if you start asking for bags like Copps does, I may have to start charging you lol!!

F&F has been our backbone (besides Origami lol) with teaching us and helping us as we start our SW adventure! I can not say enough good things about them.