Exotic Reef Creations

Tink

Wanted to post an experience I had with a new coral guy in Frederick. The business is Exotic Reef Creations, and it's owner Richard is a great guy. He's just getting started in the coral biz, and already has some great stock at amazing prices! I was there to buy a tank he was selling on Craigslist, and he invited me to see his new coral shipment he had for sale. WOW, I couldn't help but buy some frags.

Another good thing is he'll meet you in the Rockville or VA area, because he's down there often (save you a drive). He also offers shipping to anywhere within 150 miles of Frederick for only $15 (great to see a guy not looking to make any extra money with inflated shipping charges).

Not too sure of the rules regarding posting contact info, so I'll just say that if you search his business name on Google you'll see his Yellow Pages listing (he's listed in Ijamsville, MD). If you need more info just PM me.

Tell him you're from WAMAS, and he'll give you a great deal.

Here is a picture of a Duncan frag I picked up for only $25! Each of the 4 heads is the size of a golf ball.

gallery_2631597_948_245162.jpg

I'm in no way associated with this business, but I'm just elated to have another great place to buy some quality coral. What with all the stores in the area going out.

Sound good. I'll definitely check it out.

As for other guy in Ijamsville, A..Creations, he's an A#@ if you ask me. I like to help out LF when ever I can (I even willing pay a bit more than online). but, the last incident was the last straw.

• 3 months later...