Chiller problems Help!

Laurie

I have been using a Tradewinds Chiller Drop in for 3-4 years. It has been working great up until a few month ago. we replaced the capacitor after the compressor would not kick on. Worked fine until yesterday. Now it runs, but isn't cooling anymore. Replaced the capacitor again. No change. Instead the temp is rising. Thinking it needs to be recharged. Can I take it somewhere to get done? Or do I have to send it back to Tradewinds. Hate to be without it for long. Hard to keep the temp consistant without it. Any advice!

I found that my fan inside needed some help ( I was not kicking on). I took it out, sprayed it down with wd40 and it kicked back in. I also bought a fan to replace it when it does die.

Have you tried calling or writing the manufacturer?

I sent them a message last night. Hope to hear from them today.

I found that my fan inside needed some help ( I was not kicking on). I took it out, sprayed it down with wd40 and it kicked back in. I also bought a fan to replace it when it does die.

Everything is running. Just not cooling.

make sure the "grill" side of the cooler is not impeded with dust or grime. the fan needs to have good airflow, both on the air output and air input side of the chiller. good luck - David

make sure the "grill" side of the cooler is not impeded with dust or grime. the fan needs to have good airflow, both on the air output and air input side of the chiller. good luck - David

Plenty of clean airflow. Thanks