Do they make 1" loc-line?

epleeds

I am getting ready to plumb my tank and I have a 1" bulkhead in the face of my overflow as a return. I was looking on bulk reef and only saw 3/4" loc-line. Where can I get the 1" from.

Thanks for the link...now its time for find a 1" to 3/4" adapter so that I can run the return how i want..

Hopefully it's a slip bulkhead tank-side. Should be easy to find a 1-inch slip to 3/4 thread adapter at Lowes.

Hopefully it's a slip bulkhead tank-side. Should be easy to find a 1-inch slip to 3/4 thread adapter at Lowes.

Confirmed, they have a 1" slip to 3/4" threaded 90 degree bend at Lowes. That should work right?

Sure, but there's also a 1" slip to 3/4" threaded (straight) adapter. I'm pretty sure that I've used one before.

Sure, but there's also a 1" slip to 3/4" threaded (straight) adapter. I'm pretty sure that I've used one before.

I would rather have the staight adapter one. now hopefully they have it in black...

I've never seen it in black, Eric. Not at Lowe's, at least. May have to paint it.

The 3/4" will boost the return velocity into the tank a bit for which your SPS will probably thank you.

The problem is I have a 1" bulkhead coming out of my overflow. The builder matched it to the pipe size, but didn't think that they only make loc-line in 3/4". another one of my issues I am having with the builder.

I was with you: as above, you will be able to find the correct bushing (or combination of adaptor plus bushing) once you know the configuration of slip or thread on the bulkhead. If you can't find it local, look on either usplastics.com, savko.com, or flexpvc.com. The 1" return line will give you more flow from your pump and reducing it to 3/4 in the tank will increase output velocity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD