Help with Tank/Live stock (during move)

Mando77

I will soon be in the process of moving. I am trying to figure out what to do with my 4 ft long frag tank. I don't know if I should break it down or see if someone near Burke VA could keep it up and running for a few weeks. I don't know if someone would be willing to hold my livestock (2 shrimp, 2 clowns and lots of corals). I am open to ideas and would like to have a plan in place within next few weeks. I am willing to pay cash, give corals and I also have marine depot gift cards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is probably the hardest thing I have to figure out before I move. The tank is in the way and I need to have a solution in place soon.

Bummer! Your're just too far.

How about find a public storage that have electrical outlets and move your live stock in there! Good luck

How long will the move take?

One nice LFS back in Florida actually had a holding tank system setup to help customers with moves or in case of tank problems/leaks. The system was separate and not connected to any other tanks.

I don't know if they have anything like that around here, but doesn't hurt to ask.