Frags/Drygood for sale

Guest Stonecold

Guest Stonecold

I have the following frags of corals:

a. Zoanthids: Green and Red/Orange - $25.00 ea. Has about 10 polyps of each rock.

b. Green torch: 2 separate heads. $20.00/ea. Each head is about 2.5 inches in diameter.

c. 1 Green plate. $20.00. Size is about 1"x3".

d. I think they call this a Graan Table with flourescent green polyps. I have 4 frags. $25-$35.00/ea.

e. 1 acropora don't know the name $40.00. Size is about 2.5"x2.5". Its green with purple tip.

f. 1 cult. $20.00

Drygoods:

1 25 watts UV Sterilizer - $75.00 and 4 - 1/2" Sea Swirls - $70.00/each.

I do have pictures of both corals and drygoods, but don't know how to upload on here. If you are interested please give me your email address and I'll email picutres to you. Thank you.

I have the following frags of corals:

a.  Zoanthids: Green and Red/Orange - $25.00 ea.  Has about 10 polyps of each rock.

b.  Green torch: 2 separate heads.  $20.00/ea.  Each head is about 2.5 inches in diameter.

c.  1 Green plate.  $20.00.  Size is about 1"x3".

d.  I think they call this a Graan Table with flourescent green polyps.  I have 4 frags.  $25-$35.00/ea.

e.  1 acropora don't know the name $40.00.  Size is about 2.5"x2.5".  Its green with purple tip.

f.  1 cult.  $20.00

Drygoods:

1 25 watts UV Sterilizer - $75.00 and 4 - 1/2" Sea Swirls - $70.00/each.

I do have pictures of both corals and drygoods, but don't know how to upload on here.  If you are interested please give me your email address and I'll email picutres to you.  Thank you.

35342[/snapback]

Hey,

I'm interested in the 25W UV Sterilizer. What size tank is it rated for?

-Rob

Guest Stonecold

Where are the rules listed?

Thanks.

not to be stodgy in any way, but please read rules for selling in this forum.

35378[/snapback]

Guest Stonecold

Gentlemen...I'm really sorry for the post. Honestly, I did not know that you had to be a member in order to post. Please advise how I can delete/remove my post from your forum. Thank you.

Rules are listed at the top of general discussion forum.

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1465

35385[/snapback]

Gentlemen...I'm really sorry for the post.  Honestly, I did not know that you had to be a member in order to post.  Please advise how I can delete/remove my post from your forum.  Thank you.

35387[/snapback]

I'm afraid done, is done. We'll need your address so we can come by and TP your house in retribution. :)

I'm interested in the c. 1 Green plate. $20.00. Size is about 1"x3".

Howard

Guest Stonecold

Howard, you got a bigger a piece from me not too long ago. Let me know if you still want this piece. Just give me a ring and walk over and pick it up.

I'm interested in the c. 1 Green plate. $20.00. Size is about 1"x3".

Howard

35391[/snapback]

WELL I USE TOO! :bigcry:

But tank is running VERY nice right now! All my corals this morning where just beautiful man! Sunday night, got out the glue and went to town on all my frags on the sandbed looking great! Hate to re-hook up the skimmer, UV, Kalk Reactor and other toys this week and screw it up! :rolleyes:

Stonecold, just Join! Only $30.00 and goes to a good cause! .....and what was that again? :)

Once that is done, will be here for $20 of the $30 for the Green Plate? Is it a Favia or ?

Guest Stonecold

Howard, its Nick your next block neighbor.:)

You've got my #, so just give me a buzz and stop by. I am home after 6pm. Don't understand you question?

WELL I USE TOO!  :bigcry:

But tank is running VERY nice right now! All my corals this morning where just beautiful man! Sunday night, got out the glue and went to town on all my frags on the sandbed looking great! Hate to re-hook up the skimmer, UV, Kalk Reactor and other toys this week and screw it up!  :rolleyes:

Stonecold, just Join! Only $30.00 and goes to a good cause! .....and what was that again? :)

Once that is done, will be here for $20 of the $30 for the Green Plate? Is it a Favia or ?

35400[/snapback]

NICK!!!!!

Somebody shoot me!

:rolleyes:

CONGRATS TO THE NEW HUSBAND GANG!

I'll be over tonight to buy the tank! :P

Howard