Need a Reeflo Dart for mockup

Fazio92

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to see if anyone had a spare Reeflo Dart that i could borrow for a day or two for a mockup for my new system. I am running a Dart on my temporary setup now, just don't want to have to break it down until I actually start the full transfer over of systems. I just need to finish the intake for the pump side of the plumbing and then all the plumbing will be complete. It would be very helpful if i could just use an actual Dart for mockup to get all the fittings right and then just do a quick transfer over whenever i actually start-up the tank. Let me know if you have one lying around that i could borrow for a day or two. Thanks!

-Anthony

I have one that currently does not work, so just stop by and you can borrow it.

Perfect, Thanks!

Just PM me your info and availability.

-Anthony

I have a Dart too. Better yet, I have a volute which has been taken off my Dart so you can just borrow that...

And you're right down the street :) I was going to pick one up from Scott tomorrow, but this would save me an hour round trip. The only problem with just the volute would be that i couldn't get all the dimensions and spaces all lined up without the motor body etc... Mainly a spacing issue and figuring out where to configure the pump once in place, at least i think so.