Clowns laying eggs again, what should I do?

m3fan8ic

This is a third time they are laying eggs, I monitored them go through different phases last two times, (orange, brown, silver etc) and I couldn't do anything since I don't have another tank setup to try to breed them. What do you guys suggest I should do?

I think if I try I can siphon them out, I don't think I can take the rock out b/c of the way my rock is setup and don't want to move anything in the tank.

these eggs are cared for by the male via "fanning" all the way up to mass hatching.

Lots of work if not allowed to do so and most of us collect the fry about 1/2 hr after "lights out" by attracting them to a point light.

Get some nori... cook some rice... get some salmon, a piece of avocado... wrap into a roll... top with the eggs... then enjoy!

Dude, that's exactly what I was thinking! Yum!

Edited by Reefoholic

Hooked on Seafood on 7 and Cascades in Sterling is where I'm partial to. Some unique offerings there and bathroom doors that will give you a huge laugh.

As far as the eggs, let nature take its course. When my black ocellaris pair was laying they would have a hatch about every 2 weeks and everyone was happy after that (well, not the hatchlings...).