Reeflo Dart Impeller

Names Bruce

Does anyone know of any places locally that sell Reeflo impellers? My dart blew a seal last night and the impeller is stripped when I went to take it off and replace the seal. I have a very unhappy tank! Thanks.

I know BRK sells the pumps. They may have an impeller or would be willing to pull the part from a new pump for you. Not sure about any of the other vendors.

Do you have one of the new ones that switch between the dart and the other model? If so I have one sitting around that would go with the smaller model of you need it

They all should be convertible...its just a smaller impeller. I also have a snapper impeller laying around from my dart hybrid. Give it a google or call reeflo.

Nah they are not all convertible, at least not how they are now. My old dart stopped working a couple months ago and the new pump is very different than the old ones.

Depending on how much it costs, it may be worth it to buy a new one or one that's on the market. If you join, you'll find that one of the posters on this thread has a Dart for sale (not me!) but that sales aren't allowed in this forum.

Either that or try and rethread it if it's not completely stripped.

Unfortunately it is completely stripped. I tried re-threading and thought I was in luck. Re-plumbed everything and after 5 minutes I had a flood on my hands. At this point it is either a new pump or wait out shipment. Thanks all for your help though.