Big Clam sale coming, later today !!!

johnnybv

Are they in yet?

Yep, and they kick ass, nowwhere will you see this many clams, that are spectacular at these prices

Small 1.5 - 2" maximas $39.95

Croceas 3.5 - 4" for $39.95!!!

derasas a few 3.5" at $75

Not only clams but we a a great inventory so bring the visiting family members in and let them buy you stuff, what a deal take advantage of it! Your just taking them to see a really cool aquarium store...hehehehhehehe

These type of sales dont happen often and I gaurantee there are plenty, come and get em!!

I will put some pix up tomorrow if there are any left.......wipe that drool off your keyboard!!!!

Great ORA Cleaner gobies cam in cheap too both neon blues and shark nose, dont miss out!!!

See you soon!

John

Yep, and they kick ass, nowwhere will you see this many clams, AT THESE spectacular prices right now.

Small 1.5 - 2" ULTRA maximas $39.95

Croceas 3.5 - 4" for $39.95!!! Thats a lot of clam for 40 bucks!!!

derasas a few 3.5" at $75

Not only clams but we a a great inventory so bring the visiting family members in and let them buy you stuff, what a deal, take advantage of it! Your just taking them to see a really cool aquarium store...hehehehhehehe

These type of sales dont happen often and I gaurantee there are plenty of items, come and get em!!

I will put some pix up tomorrow if there are any left.......wipe that drool off your keyboard!!!!

Great ORA Cleaner gobies came in cheap too both neon blues and shark nose, dont miss out!!!

Friday hours 10-6

Sat (christmas eve) 10-3

Closed christmas

Then we dont open back up til thursday, so get up her friday and saturday so you dont miss out!!!!

John

See you soon!

John

whats your hours today? nevermind, just saw it under your name.

See new post for pictures or clams and other goodies that are in stock.

Edited by johnnybv