Getting out for good

Amuze

It's time for my temp venture back into the hobby to come to an end. I wish you all the best luck and fortune with the hobby and have a happy holiday.

All livestock must go first before any equipment.

NO dibs on livestock and dibs will only be placed on equipment with a non-refundable deposit made in full.

Livestock (All coral and rock must go before fish (except clowns with anemone and rock it's attached to purchased together)

Randoms

ORA fuzzy green acro 2-2/5" frag $30

Aussie green and purple frogspawn (nice ridged piece) skeleton 4 or so inches, expanded it can get anywhere from 6-10 inches - $65

Shrooms/rics

Very bright glowing green mushrooms rhodactis(2) on frag disk - $20

Florida rics, 3 polyps, bright orange multi colored w/ neon green mouths - $40

Zoas/palys

Watermelons and greenbays, nice various colored frag, 20+ polyps, $20

Purple w/ yellow skirts (Bright) -$45

Bright pink palys w/ green eyes, large frag, very nice - $35

Candy Apple Reds (real), 8 polyps - $65

Bright green skirt w/ green/yellow eyes (very nice morph, haven't seen before), 2 polyps - $20

Black cherry red People Eaters - $35

Chalices

Bright pink large frag - $25

BRIGHT orange small frag - $20

Watermelon (purple with yellow eyes and started to mix a green rim), large frag - $50

Acans - Very nice mini colony, green/purple with orange stripes - $60

Fish/etc

Pair of black percs (clowns) with 4-5" beautiful and healthy rose anemone (hosting) attached to a large shelf rock (nice piece) - $250 all together

Transparent cave goby, very cool fish, eats like a pig - $15

Rest of live rock, small-med pieces, about 20lbs - $35

Equipment

Only to be sold after all livestock is gone. If you decide you want it, you can pay for it in full and I will hold it for you until it's ready to go. Any deposits are not refundable though and you must come pick any equipment you bought up in a reasonable amount of time. No waiting months before you get around to it. (seen it happen to others)

Current USA 27 or 29 gallon Cardiff all in one tank (rimless, low iron/starphire glass, black back) with skimmer, return pump, heater and the Current USA square stand for their cubed tanks(nicer than rounded one that comes with the Cardiff imo). Tank, stand and equipment is in perfect condition - $350

Lighting - Current stainless steel pendant, 150watt hqi metal halide, 20k Radium hqi bulb (3 months use) and hanging arm - $100

OR - tank, stand, return pump, heater, digi themometer, light and light bar together for $400

Vortech MP10W ES - $150

Prices are very fair and are firm. You are responsible for picking items up and must bring any bags or containers (buckets, etc) for transporting any live stock

Please, no calls if you're not ready to buy what you're looking at.

703-868-5786

OR

email me at speed.202.tribe@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by audible

Shrooms/rics

Zoas/palys

Watermelons and greenbays, nice various colored frag, 20+ polyps, $20

Bright green skirt w/ green/yellow eyes (very nice morph, haven't seen before), 2 polyps - $20

Chalices

Fish/etc

703-868-5786

OR

Thanks,

Dave

Interested in followings let me know

Updated list

Nothing as far as livestock is being held, so if you want something, best to call and/or email me.

All livestock must go first before any equipment.

NO dibs on livestock and dibs will only be placed on equipment with a non-refundable deposit made in full.

Livestock (All coral and rock must go before fish (except clowns with anemone and rock it's attached to purchased together)

Randoms

ORA fuzzy green acro 2-2/5" frag $30

Aussie green and purple frogspawn (nice ridged piece) skeleton 4 or so inches, expanded it can get anywhere from 6-10 inches - $65 Sold

Shrooms/rics

Florida rics, 3 polyps, bright orange multi colored w/ neon green mouths - $40

Zoas/palys

Watermelons and greenbays, nice various colored frag, 20+ polyps, $20 Sold

Purple w/ yellow skirts (Bright) -$45

Candy Apple Reds (real), 8 polyps - $65

Chalices

Bright pink large frag - $25

Watermelon (purple with yellow eyes and started to mix a green rim), large frag - $50

Acans - Very nice mini colony, green/purple with orange stripes - $60 Sold

Fish/etc

Pair of black percs (clowns) with 4-5" beautiful and healthy rose anemone (hosting) attached to a large shelf rock (nice piece) - $250 all together

Rest of live rock, small-med pieces, about 20lbs - $35

Equipment

Only to be sold after all livestock is gone. If you decide you want it, you can pay for it in full and I will hold it for you until it's ready to go. Any deposits are not refundable though and you must come pick any equipment you bought up in a reasonable amount of time. No waiting months before you get around to it. (seen it happen to others)

Current USA 27 or 29 gallon Cardiff all in one tank (rimless, low iron/starphire glass, black back) with skimmer, return pump, heater and the Current USA square stand for their cubed tanks(nicer than rounded one that comes with the Cardiff imo). Tank, stand and equipment is in perfect condition - $350

Lighting - Current stainless steel pendant, 150watt hqi metal halide, 20k Radium hqi bulb (3 months use) and hanging arm - $100

OR - tank, stand, return pump, heater, digi themometer, light and light bar together for $400

Vortech MP10W ES - $150 Sold

Prices are very fair and are firm. You are responsible for picking items up and must bring any bags or containers (buckets, etc) for transporting any live stock

Please, no calls if you're not ready to buy what you're looking at.

703-868-5786

OR

Thanks,

Dave

Pics

full tank

TankFull2.jpg

clowns, anemone and rock

105_0155.jpg

105_0090.jpg

ORA fuzzy green acro

105_0145.jpg

Pink palys

105_0154.jpg

Candy Apple Reds and nice morphs with orange skirts

105_0124-1.jpg

105_0088-1.jpg

105_0144.jpg

Chalices

Watermelon coloring up nicely, getting a little green in parts of it. hard to see in pics

105_0142.jpg

Orange and Pink

105_0147.jpg

Goby

105_0096.jpg

Rics, there are three clustered together

105_0152.jpg

Ok, so I've had quite a bit of flakers yesterday. So, with that being said... If you're not sure about something (before even seeing), please don't call me and set up a time with me and then not come. I am a very busy person. Please, as I asked above, only call if you're serious about buying, not browsing.

I won't be around today (Saturday), so can't make any sales today. Sunday I will be around though. Also, I already have 3 people lined up who say they want the tank set up and light, so if you were thinking about swiping that at the end, you might want to buy it now as it's going to the first person who has cash for it. Thanks.

Also, prices are more than fair and are firm. Anyone who calls trying to lowball me will be ignored. If you don't have enough money, sorry, but that's not my problem. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks, I was away for the holiday, but everything is back up for sale now and ready to go. I have two people interested in the tank, stand and light, but all is available until it's sold. First come, first serve.

Package deal - tank, stand, light, all equipment (except mp10, that is sold), remaining livestock (pretty much everything except frogspawn, pink chalice, watermelon chalice and some zoas). Everything else is still in the tank, including the candy apple reds, orange chalice frag, eetc...and will go with it all for $650.

That's the offer I have now and it's pretty strong. I'm in no hurry to get rid of it, but remember, it's first come first serve. If you are close by (Gainesville, Bristow, Manassas area) I can help you move it. You will need your own buckets and containers and bags though. I might a couple of buckets, but not enough to help with moving much of the livestock. Anemone and rock will need to be moved in a bucket with water.

Thanks,

David

703-868-5786

Edited by audible

I will also throw in a standard 20 gallon long tank with a black metal stand and a standard 10 gallon tank for a sump if you're buying the Cardiff set up from me above. The 20g is drilled in the top left corner. All you would need is a small return pump and some minor plumbing. I have the plumbing for a return line and overflow to the sump from the back of the tank you can have. You'd only need a pump and a heater and small light if you choose to put one over it. Has some scratches, but great for a QT or frag tank. Tank has never been medicated...

Tank, stand, light, rics, candy apple reds - PENDING

RBTA, mated pair of black clowns, cave goby and all Live rock still available.

Very nice RBTA and clowns package (with rock the anemone is attached to) $200

Cave goby $10

RBTA and attached rock alone $100

Mated pair of black clowns $100

PS. Clowns are hosting the anemone

Edited by audible

Added and updated:

Bubble Magus doser and mounting bracket. Brand new and never used. $300 ($50 less than what you would pay shipped with the mounting bracket, if you can find it in stock. These are very nice dosers.

Very bright glowing green mushrooms rhodactis(4 now, was 2 before, still $20) on frag disk - $20

Florida rics, 3 polyp mini colony, bright orange multi colored w/ neon green mouths - $30

Pink Palys, very nice colony. $35

Purple/blue with yellow skirts zoas, very nice, not often seen locally. $35

Bright green skirt w/ green/yellow eyes (very nice morph, rarely seen before, never local), 2 polyps on a frag plug. - $15

BRIGHT orange chalice small frag - $15

Transparent Cave goby. $10.

RBTA, mated pair of black clowns, cave goby and all Live rock still available.

Very nice RBTA and clowns package (with nice shelf rock the anemone is attached to) $150 FIRM.

RBTA and attached rock alone $75 FIRM.

Mated pair of black clowns $100 FIRM.

PS. Clowns are hosting the anemone, all are eating and very healthy.

Tank, stand and light are SOLD.

Please don't pm me asking me to call you. If there is something you are interested in, just email me at speed.202.tribe@gmail.com or call 703-868-5786 and leave a message if I'm not able to answer at the time of your call. Thanks. Need to get this out so let's get it going now that the busy holidays are over with. :) I am located in Bristow VA in Braemar.

(edited)

So no one here wants any corals or fish?

Final prices before I start throwing things out.

Everything priced from here is firm. Need to get this stuff out asap so the tank can go to the new owner. No freebies or low ball or offers accepted. Everything is priced as marked and ready to go.

This is all that is left. All other equipment has been SOLD. Only the doser, 20g QT set up and live stock left as listed below.

Bubble Magus doser and mounting bracket. Brand new and never used still in box. $250 (About $100 less than what you would pay shipped with the mounting bracket, if you can find it in stock. These are very nice dosers.

Fairly used standard 20g long tank and metal stand with plumbing (no pump or any other equipment included). Used as holding tank, but never medicated. Woudl make a great QT. $20

Very bright glowing green mushrooms rhodactis(4 now, was 2 before) on frag disk - $10

Florida rics, 3 polyp mini colony, bright orange multi colored w/ neon green mouths - $25

Pink Palys, very nice colony. $30

Purple/blue with yellow skirts zoas, very nice, not often seen locally. $20

Bright green skirt w/ green/yellow eyes zoas (very nice morph, rarely seen before, never local), 2 polyps on a frag plug. - $10

Transparent Cave goby. $5.

RBTA and attached rock alone PENDING.

Mated pair of black clowns $50 FIRM.

Edited by audible

(edited)

All coral and goby - pending to Travis.

Mated pair of black clowns - still available $50 (Can't beat that...)

Bubble Magus doser still available $250

Edited by audible