Keeping my GSP in check advice needed

jtro

I'm currently trimming back my GSP and think I'm going to put my large frogspawn corals on either side do you think it will keep the gsp at bay or do you think it will eventual take over them also.

Thanks

Jim

My GSP took over my frogspawn base. I had to peel it off before it killed the frogspawn. My GSP was also starting to take over my favia. Took some bright DIY LED lights to kill the GSP.

GSP grows over everything. Blue Polyps also grow over everything. There's a current battle in a maintenance tank between blue mushrooms, blue polyps, GSP, and Purple Nurple Montipora. Purple Nurple grows over Blue Polyps. Blue Mushrooms kill Purple Nurple. GSP has grown over the Purple Nurple but won't touch the Blue Mushrooms.

GSP vs. Blue Polyps...

(edited)

I love the look of my GSP in the center and usually put rocks around the edges and remove them as they grow. But I have neglected it for awhile and it has grown on some rocks that are going to be pretty hard to move so looking for ideas on my next attack.

gallery_1751_384_53193.jpg

This picture was put together

Edited by jtro

So my GSP is slowly climing the bottom of a rock that leads to my giant green fuzzy mushrooms (these things are about dinner plate size) will the mushrooms be able to hold off the GSP or should I start trying to trim them back?