New jason fox website

basser9

vivids rainbow delight is one of the nices acro around......

Im sure jason has just about anything you want.....just ask.

If you have never been to his place you are missing the best setup i have ever seen.

I was going to mention that a trip to Jason's house was well worth the drive as well, but his website very clearly states no local pick-up. I hope somebody didn't ruin it for the rest of us.

Someone has ruined the personal visits for most, if someone is going to order let me know and i may be able to save you on shipping.

as stated above some of his stuff is expensive but some of the harder to find stuff is amazing...the system is freaking nuts. all his stuff is pest free and i know personally ive always been able to keep the colors he has for the most part...i mean you know what your getting, some things i wont buy but there are plenty there im happy to pay a little extra for cause i cant find it..

my 2 cents and not worth much but... to each his own...yes i can find and do find some thing much cheaper locally but. some of the higher end corals are actually pretty good prices compared to many websites/locals others are not but if someone will pay it who cares. could say the same for alot of stores.

might as well add before i got a ton more pms about not being able to pickup locally

I dont know what lead to this, i dont know if anything actually happened or if nothing happened but when i was talking to him it made sense not to have people come there. he does not have a storefront and doesnt want it turning into that.....

YEARS ago he would go on graigslist when he needed some cash.......Thats how i saw his place.

Thats back when all of his stuff was sold as dr macs stuff.