Looking for People interested in ordering SaltFish

Guest Sachin

Thanks guys!

BELOW IS THE Seven-Day Security Blanket RETURN POLICY!

SO Far, (ERIC DON'T LOOK - TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY!)

But one of his Qty 2 - #125000L - PURPLE FIREFISH GOBY didn't make it and the other is looking a little groggy from the trip, also one of the Hippo's a little rough. Hopefully the last 2 will be ok after Acclimation, but the Purple Firefish IS sleeping with the fishes. Contacted them already on returns and we MUST Follow their policy to the letter for RETURNS!

I MUST CALL next TUESDAY for setting up any returns, so I MUST HERE from anyone having issues by EARLY TUESDAY AM to confirm returns again!

DO NOT THROW FISH AWAY!!!!

PETSOLUTIONS POLICY:

Our Guarantee that your petsolutions Purchases will Arrive Alive and Stay Alive.

All fish and invertebrates are guaranteed to arrive alive and stay alive for a full seven calendar days from the shipping date, as long as the following conditions are met:

Credit/refund amounts are for the full purchase price of the items lost.

Delivery of live goods must not be refused for any reason, including not being at the delivery location. If any part of the order is refused, the customer is liable for the entire cost of the invoice total plus any return freight charges.

Delivery must be accepted and signed for on the first delivery attempt.

The petsolutions Tried & Trusted Acclimation Procedure must be followed exactly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownfish4

Here is a pic of my gems! Only problem is my angel is a little smaller than I was expecting, so I can't put him in with my trigger until he grows up a bit.

Picture

Heading to the house, see you guys there.

Howard

DRYGOODS IN!

Call me when you want to pick them up?

Howard

PS< EVERYTHING BUT ONE Purple Firefish made it ok of Rob's. He left me the other one last night that was doing well at all. Upside down in bag.

STILL Went through acclimation procedures AS THEY SAY and put him in my Q Tank. Late last night I though he was DOA!

This morning, swimming around like no big deal! B)

Howard

AGAIN,

IF anyone else has any Customer Service issues, I need to know by Tuesday AM for returns on WED!

DO NOT THROW THE FISH AWAY - Need to send back for credit! (see above)

I was going ask for other people's experience too. I ordered the Pajama Cardinals and the Green Chromis. One PJ was packed with another order and Howard had to re-bad it. I bought 4 chromis, and they came in maybe 1 inch of water, and man it was Foul. I know that you want to do more than just keep the fish MOIST.

Although the bag were all sealed with a lead band, none of the bags arrived tightly inflated.

So I wasn't too impressed, and I'm sure the fish didn't like it either. I saw the PJ's this morning, but the light was just turned on and the Chromis might have been hiding.

FF

Dave FF,

The bags where all double bagged and hard wired clamps and the air was probably still at 80% with the 4 Chromis, which still was ok for them under the circumstances of mail order travel.

As far as the smell, well poo stinks! :)

I hope you did not pour the shipped water into your tank?

The single PJ was a bit of surprise coming with Don's Goby in same bag, but we split them into 2 ziplocks and hopefully they both will do fine. The others where solo wrapped.

LMK if any problems arise and if something does happen, LMK by next Tue and remember to keep the fish.

Howard

I was also surprised by how foul the water was in some of the bags. However, my Blue hippo is doing ok, and apparently one of the purple firefish is doing fine in Howard's q-tank even though he must have come fairly close to the 'light'. I left him with Howard not to stress him even more with another trip - should he come back from the coma.

My guess is that yesterday's hot temperature in the AM contributed to the stress that the fish were exposed to.

-Rob

Guest Siders

You know I missed the order by a day.I had to run it be the parents and they said yes, Tuesday morning. Bummer. But I got my stuff today and it looks great. Got one banggai cardinal, one red/pink duster, couple hermits, and a peppermint shrimp. They came beautifully package in a styrofoam container with two cool packs and a ton of newspaper. Cardinal a little colored out but within 10 minutes after the acclimation he was perfect. I have to say successful order even though the scarlet reef hermits were smaller than the .55 cent ones from floridapets. and they were a max of 3/8 of an inch long. Glad you guys had a good order. Siders

Howard,

I have 1 dead Heny. It was the one with the brown spot on it's side.

The other one appears fine. I will be gone all next week starting Sunday.

Chip

Howard,

Have you heard anything about my back ordered gobies and stars? All the fish are doing good, but I haven't seen 1 purple firefish since the other night, but that probably what I get for not have a quantine tank, they can just disappear in my 240.

Eric

Generally fish are shipped in bags roughly 1/2 full and should be bagged with O2.

Usually the fish aren't fed so that they don't crap and have to swim in it. Urine can't be helped, but ironically the acidity of it lowers the ph and reduces the impact of ammonia. "Oddly enough, however, carbon dioxide levels are often elevated as well, and the resulting low pH actually protects the fish by converting deadly ammonia into non-toxic ammonium. If the aquarist then adds water of a higher pH, aerates the water, or even leaves the bag open long enough for that carbon dioxide to escape, the ammonium is converted back to ammonia, and tragedy follows. Such bags of fish should receive no more than a brief period of floating - still sealed - and even that should be cut short if fish show signs of distress. "

http://www.bestfish.com/floatdip.html talks about that mechanism.

---------------

Anyway, for an overnight shipment, I think that the water should have been much less nasty. Or to put is simply, this time my fish were more stressed than my other on-line purchases had been.

FF

GOOD NEWS!

A couple of you are getting money back! :P

BAD NEWS!

Because there are no backorders! :o

MY error,

I thought we had Backorders from PetSolutions and I was wrong! They just informed me that they don't do backorders, just refunded my credit card.

SOooo!

I owe the following to

Bryon, About $22.00 for (2) Sandstars and (1) Conch

Eric, About $54.00 for (2) Sandstars and (2) Yellow Goby's

Let me know how you want me to get it to you?

Sorry about that, I mistook them that their was backorders and their policy says no.

RETURNS: I NEED THE FISH IN BAGGIE with spoonful of salt included.

Hopefully they won't have me send it to them, but if so, I need to put in mail on Wednesday!

CHIP, Follow return policy on B/W Heniochus and get it to me before you leave?

ROB, So far the Purple Firefish is doing well and plan on requesting only 1 at this moment.

MIKE, I understand your Angel is MIA, hopefully you will locate, but will need the fish! BTW, GANG, Mike fail out of a tree and hurt his back, I'll let him respond on that, but wish you a speedy recovery sir!.......should have used the plane sir! ;)

Otherwise, order looks to be a success, 67 of 72 items came in as promised! 5 others we weren't charged for (sorry again Eric and Byron) and only 2 fatalities so far at 97% SUCCESS! NOT BAD! Wish we had this luck with Corals!

Howard

PS, Speaking of which, IF MISTY "NASO" is still online, please contact me on getting your refund for your past order, I owe you $46.00 and would love to get you square on that :)

Guest clownfish4

I swear it wasn't my fault, the branch broke!!! Anyways, I have 3 compression fractures in my spine but no neurological damage. All they can do is give me pain meds and I should heal in about 4 weeks. Howard, still looking for the missing angel...

CLUE:

Don't look in the tree again! :D

Guest clownfish4

Free advice, certain beverages and trees don't go well together!!!

I swear it wasn't my fault, the branch broke!!!  Anyways, I have 3 compression fractures in my spine but no neurological damage.  All they can do is give me pain meds and I should heal in about 4 weeks.  Howard, still looking for the missing angel...

34857[/snapback]

darn man, I feel for you. certain beverages and long board skateboards don't work well together either. hour hand surgery and a few nerves put back together will teach me.

If you need any help let us know.

Bob

Last calls for returns?

Eric Purple Firefish

Chip Heny

Mike Angel

Howard

OK,

PETSOLUTIONS has decided they have giving me a credit without shipping cost for your fish. They also said we don't need to ship the dead ones back. As soon as I get the credit on my card, I'm going to do another order if you want to try again? The following credits are coming to you when that happens.

MIKE BURNS $56.99 for 1 Imperator Angel Juvenile

BOB "NEON" $24.29 for 1 Purple Firefish

CHIP $19.99 for 1 B/W Heniochus

myself for $29.98 1 B/W Heniochus and 1 Firefish Goby.

I'm going to start another post for ANOTHER ORDER for 1AUG05....somebody shoot me please!!! :blink:

Howard

Guest clownfish4

Thanks Howard, I will gladly up that order for you!!