Anyone dose Prozipro in their reef?

Incredible Corals

Yes, I have in my sps tank. Some of the acros slimed a bit, but no damage to any corals or inverts I can tell. I did have some clear flatworms that were never seen again after treatment. All fish are healthy.

Just make sure to leave skimmer on without the collection cup to help keep o2 levels up. Have water made for change after treatment. And carbon ready to go invade problem does surface.

Yes, I have in my sps tank. Some of the acros slimed a bit, but no damage to any corals or inverts I can tell. I did have some clear flatworms that were never seen again after treatment. All fish are healthy.

Just make sure to leave skimmer on without the collection cup to help keep o2 levels up. Have water made for change after treatment. And carbon ready to go invade problem does surface.

Didn't think of keeping the skimmer on without the cup, great idea! Was going to do a 30 gallon w/c before and after the treatment.

I'd caution against using prazipro in a reef because it's much likelier that it will cause some sort of issue down the road. Catch the fish or let it ride the parasites out.

Can the fish rid the parasite without meds? Or is it one of those parasites that fish can just live with? Fish seems just fine eating, swimming and very active. Just pooping strings ;)

I can't remember if its prazipro (thinking it was something different) or not but I know we have had luck with soaking food in the medication and feeding it to the sick fish.

That is what I would like to do but your not supposed to soak food in Prozipro because you don't know how much you are giving the fish and you can overdose and kill

Let me know if you remember the name of the food/med. Thanks!