Great Eversave Deal Today!

Ryan S

http://www.eversave.com/washington-dc/target-and-restaurant-3?sourceid=60585

I don't normally share these, but today's is so darn good, I had too!

For $26 you get a $25 gift card to Target, and a $50 gift card to www.restaurant.com - Assuming you shop at Target regularly anyway (like me), you're basically paying $1 for a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant of your choosing. Amazing deal. I bought 3 of them, so I basically paid $3 for $150 in gift certificates to local restaurants.

Go to www.restaurant.com and enter your zip code. Change it to "within 1 mile" if you just want really close places. Click on Menu to check out their food. If you see any places that look good, then you know this is a great deal for you! You can exchange the $50 restaurant.com gift card for 5 $10 gift certificates, 2 $25 gift certificates, or 1 $50 gift certificate, your choice!

Anyway, happy savings!

-Ryan

Does it work if there are already deals on Restaurant.com?

Like if the current deal is: $25 gift cert for $10... Then if I use the $50 gift card, do I pay $10 or $25?

Does it work if there are already deals on Restaurant.com?

Like if the current deal is: $25 gift cert for $10... Then if I use the $50 gift card, do I pay $10 or $25?

No it doesn't. (I wish though!!) The $50 gift card will get you $50 to any restaurant(s) you choose at a $1:$1 ratio. The $10 cash for $25 gift cert is for cash only via their website, not gift cards unfortunately. But it's still $1 for a $50 gift cert. So let's say you spend $100 at a local restaurant. Your bill drops to $50 total. Not bad for a buck! :)

No it doesn't. (I wish though!!) The $50 gift card will get you $50 to any restaurant(s) you choose at a $1:$1 ratio. The $10 cash for $25 gift cert is for cash only via their website, not gift cards unfortunately. But it's still $1 for a $50 gift cert. So let's say you spend $100 at a local restaurant. Your bill drops to $50 total. Not bad for a buck! :)

Darn... I thought it's gift card to buy gift certs... =) but you are right, still pretty good for $1 for $50 worth.

I guess a lot of people took advantage of this deal, digitaldoorstep is down due to high traffic. Anyways, thanks for the heads up, i bought two.

you are welcome.

yeah, their website has been down all day. it's supposed to be up at 4pm EST. very very popular deal it appears.

I guess a lot of people took advantage of this deal, digitaldoorstep is down due to high traffic. Anyways, thanks for the heads up, i bought two.

The website appears to be working now.

• 3 weeks later...