Breaking down my 75G

FormulatedFire

Unfortunately with my pending move, work, and the new born I'm not going to have time for my reef tank anymore. I've come to this realization before the tank started to suffer which is why this livestock going to a good home is very important to me. I've broken everything down on a google spreadsheet that I will update 2-3x times daily, and have also included a link to my photobucket album with pictures of almost everything. Most of these pics are about a month old so most things are bigger. It is password protected and the password is below the link.

I would like to get 80% of the livestock spoken for before I start pulling stuff out of the tank so I don't get stuck with a pair of clowns in an empty 75g. I believe all of the prices are fair, but I am open to packages. The only thing i ask is no low balls please. Please Pm me with what your interested in and I'll reserve it for you.

I'm looking to get rid of corals first, LR second, Fish and Inverts third. I'm available most nights and weekend, but I would like to fit as many people in as possible on a Sat or Sun type of event.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Spreadsheet:Tank

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VnRmc&hl=en_US

Photos:

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/NRConroy/reef/

Password: Reeftank

Hello,

It is a requirement that a listing of the prices for each item be given.

I know, but I think linking to another site doesn;t meet the TOS requirement... could be wrong, but...

The only reason I did the spreadsheet was to reduce having to make many posts updating the list, and to reduce the amount of PM's for already reserved items. If this is inadaquent could a mod please send me a PM and I'll try to figure out a better way to list things in the thread, and updated.

I think the spreadsheet is acceptable.

Ok, I'll remember.

(edited)

I'm aiming to have all pickups scheduled for Saturday (October 29th) or Sunday (October 30th) morning of this weekend. I'm pretty sure I've setup up picks ups with most people, but if I haven't please shoot me a PM if these days work for you.

Also please bring a container!

Edited by FormulatedFire

So now that everything is broken down I have

-75g black RR tank w/ 30g sump (3 sections w/ baffles)

-Black pine majesty stand

-Mag 5 return pump

-All plumbing included (durso stand pipe and return lines coming back over the top in each corner)

Would sell the whole package above for $400

2x Koralia Evo 750s - $30 a piece (used for 5 months)

Black Tek 6x54W T-5 fixture 48" long and fixture and bulbs are 5 months old

- 4 ATI Blue + & 2 ATI Purple + also have a brand new Aquablue bulb

$350

All items will be pickup in glen burnie before wed and in Essex after wed

If you want the whole package above pm me and we can work out a deal. I'll throw in a free 55g tank if you buy it all!

So now that everything is broken down I have

-75g black RR tank w/ 30g sump (3 sections w/ baffles)

-Black pine majesty stand

-Mag 5 return pump

-All plumbing included (durso stand pipe and return lines coming back over the top in each corner)

Would sell the whole package above for $400

2x Koralia Evo 750s - $30 a piece (used for 5 months)

Black Tek 6x54W T-5 fixture 48" long and fixture and bulbs are 5 months old

- 4 ATI Blue + & 2 ATI Purple + also have a brand new Aquablue bulb

$350

All items will be pickup in glen burnie before wed and in Essex after wed

If you want the whole package above pm me and we can work out a deal. I'll throw in a free 55g tank if you buy it all!

Any chance your interested in selling just the stand?