Frag Fest Fragging

reefbox

Hello there everyone, I just joined the club a couple of days ago and I was wondering what exactly is going on tomorrow?

Are people going to be bringing in colonies to frag on site? If so, I'd like to bring some of my Acanthastrea colonies that I need help fragging! :)

Frag fest is an annual meeting that we have where we have a speaker, some socializing, some food, and a coral chop fest. Most of the corals are donated and then distributed among attendees, some (nicer stuff) for a fee. Feel free to take in your acan, it will be made into smaller pieces :)

If you need help with how to frag it, then feel free to bring it. I believe we have an acan that we will be demonstrating so if you think seeing how it's done will be enough help, then there's no need to stress your colony by bringing it to the meeting.

(edited)

Is there an entry fee for non-members to get in to this event? My fiance is coming with me, so I was curious.

Edited by reefbox

Is there an entry fee for non-members to get in to this event? My fiance is coming with me, so I was curious.

Yes, the non-member fee is $5.

You could probably upgrade to the family plan. That's what I did and my wife and daughter come to the meetings ;)