Anyone from AVAST going to fragfest?

lowsingle

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you plan to attend Fragfest? If so, could you bring a black acrylic screw for me? I broke one of the screws on my AVAST skimmate locker (large size). Let me know the cost.....

cheers,

Darren

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you plan to attend Fragfest? If so, could you bring a black acrylic screw for me? I broke one of the screws on my AVAST skimmate locker (large size). Let me know the cost.....

cheers,

Darren

Hi Darren,

I'll be there. I'll bring one for you, no charge.

Justin

Hey Justin is there any chance I could get a receipt from my last order so that I can turn it in for raffle tickets? Order #1842

Darrell

Here comes the pile-on. Justin, would you be willing to bring some Weld-on #4 & #16. I can pay in advance on your website if you'd prefer.

Hey Justin is there any chance I could get a receipt from my last order so that I can turn it in for raffle tickets? Order #1842

Darrell

Hi Darrell, I resent the invoice email for you and I'll print one too.

Here comes the pile-on. Justin, would you be willing to bring some Weld-on #4 & #16. I can pay in advance on your website if you'd prefer.

No problem :) I'll bring several bottles of each solvent in case others want some too.

Hi Darrell, I resent the invoice email for you and I'll print one too.

No problem :) I'll bring several bottles of each solvent in case others want some too.

Perfect, thanks!