Killer snail?

I found a snail with some live rock I got a week or two ago. I noticed it looked a little different. Same size and shape of an average turbo snail. Except with knobs or bumps in the shell. Then I saw it towering over some of my other smaller snails and thought it must be walking over or cleaning them. Then I saw the small shell was empty. After that I got curious and waited. Then again found this giant chillin out eating another snail. So far that I know I have lost three snails, and have moved the big guy to my refugium. I really am not at a point where I want to keep this snail. I will try to get a decent picture, but my phone is less than reliable for that haha. I will post in WTT forums later. I'd only ask for 3 tiny snails to replace what I lost, if that's fair.

If it is eating your snails it might be eating up all your pods in your refugium.

If it is eating your snails it might be eating up all your pods in your refugium.

Refugium is pretty much empty right now

If I was you, I'd get rid of the snail... it's not even mine and I've been thinking about it off and on since I first read this post.