Moving sale Everything must go!!!

Guest what up

Guest what up

A friend of mine moving so everything has to go please see the list below, all the info are there please contact him don't PM me. Just help him out!

Thanks

Moving sale everything needs to go!!! good stuffs

40lbs Fiji Live Rock with live stuffs on it mushroom, ricorida, Anemones and polyps $4/lb.

Purple Pseudochromis - $13

Purple Lobster - $10

Diamond Shrimp Goby - $15

Blue Devil Damsel - $3

1 Serpent star - $8

1 Brittle Star - $8

1 Purple Starfish - $5

2 Ricordia Polyps $10

Sorry no pics! busy moving.

Contact information: Jon

Phone: 703-929-0549

Email: jonho1998@yahoo.com

Addresss: 11743 Ledura Ct, T3, Reston, VA 20191

I was interested in the Anenome Rock depending on what it is, MR and 1 Serpent star - $8, 1 Brittle Star - $8, 2 Ricordia Polyps $10

Howard

PS I left a message with JON

I'm interested in the Shrimp goby & purple star.

Guest what up

Sorry, all sale done! will update if anything change.

Thanks

Guest what up
I was interested in the Anenome Rock depending on what it is, MR and 1 Serpent star - $8, 1 Brittle Star - $8, 2 Ricordia Polyps  $10

Howard

PS I left a message with JON

31069[/snapback]

Howard, the anenome rock was just a rock anenome but it was purple colored and not your typical brown colored atlantic rock anenome. The mushrooms I'm referring to are the large Indonesian mushrooms(I think they're indonesian) and are colored pink and green. One of them is on the sand and the other 3 are attached to the live rock. The Brittle Star is in perfect health. I think the Serpent star is regenerating an arm at the moment but he is very hardy.

The Polyps may have actually turned into 3 now and are attached to a snail shell. They're greenish.

If you are still interested in any of this, please call me at 703-929-0549 and come check them out.

Thanks,

Jon

Guest what up
I'll take the purple lobster.

Chip

31077[/snapback]

Chip,

Purple Lobster is available. I'm just concerned on how to get it out from under the rock. You can see it with a flashlight but to get him out is going to be a challenge without moving most of the rock.

He's shed 4 times since I got him about a year ago.

If you are interested and are willing to help fish him out, please call me at 703-929-0549.

Guest what up

I am in the process of moving and I need to break my tank down and sell things. Anything unsold will go to a friend.

I have about 40lbs of Live Rock. I believe most of it is Fiji. There's a fair amount of hair algae on the rock, but there also a decent amount of polyps, a purple rock anenome, some large Indonesian mushrooms, a small whitish flower anenome that just had about 3 more grow at the base and some more common mushrooms attached here and there. I have a digital scale that we can use to weigh the pieces to get the exact price at $4/lb.

Still for sale:

Purple Pseudochromis - $13

Purple Lobster - $10

Diamond Shrimp Goby

Blue Devil Damsel - $3

1 Serpent star - $8

1 Brittle Star - $8

1 Purple Starfish - $5

2 Ricordia Polyps $10

1 Queen Conch (about 2.5 inches) - $5

First come, first serve.

If you grab everything you can take all the sand and snails too for $210.

Phone: 703-929-0549 or 703-293-5805 during the day.

Email: jonho1998@yahoo.com or jonathan.ho@lmco.com during the day.

Guest what up

Still for sale:

Purple Pseudochromis (large one) - $13

Purple Lobster (3 inches; eats well and is very healthy)- $10

Diamond Shrimp Goby (about 4 inches and also very healthy) $15

Blue Devil Damsel - $2 any takers?

1 Serpent star - $8 (missing one arm but it's always regenerated its arms)

1 Brittle Star - $8 (great condition)

1 Purple Brittle Starfish - $5 (missing tip of one arm. Coloration has faded some but is more lavender; a litttle TLC and this starfish would be very beautiful again. It's not a linkia).

Buy all 3 starfish for $18.

1 Queen Conch (about 3.5 inches) - $4

A good piece of live rock was sold today as were the ricordia and one of the large mushrooms(indonesian - very pretty and gets very large like the palm of your hand).

There is one last large piece (20lbs) where the right side has been colonized by green button polyps and brown xenia. Both are very hardy. In the right tank, the colonies would spread like wildfire. The rock used to be completely covered with coralline algae but most of it has since died off. With some care and optimum water conditions, it could look really nice again. It has a large indonesian mushroom on it too(purple and green).

Phone: 703-929-0549 or 703-293-5805 during the day.

Email: jonho1998@yahoo.com or jonathan.ho@lmco.com during the day.

Guest what up

Forsale $45 Atlantic Sailfin tang very nice and healthy. 5" accross you have to have at least 75g tank and above to keep it. Very nice with this size reg price at least $90.

Sorry, I thought this post was dead and that everything was sold.

Just clicked in and saw "I believe" this is still up for sale?

Do you still have for sale or is it gone?

Frilly MR with rock?

1 Serpent star?

1 Brittle Star?

Howard

Guest what up

Sorry, everything up again for grab! the other guy back out due to not have enough fund for the hole system.

Thanks

Instead of you doing on the relaying on what doesn't Jon just sign up as this is only in the general section. I would think it would be alot easier.

just my 2 cents