Wanted Flat screen TV or monitor for coral trade

johnnybv

I am in need of another monitor or even better a TV that will double as a monitor. I always ask around before I buy something because it never fails someone says "oh I wish you had told me, I have one that I am not using!" I have lots of high end corals for trade, mostly chalics, like bubble gum monster, emerald mummy eye, several watermelons, alien eye, BRK radioactive, WWC toxic pie, and many more. Monitor needs to be 19" + measured diagonally, I have frags and full colonies depending on what one may have to offer.

thanks

John

I'll check mine at home, but I think it's 19" and I know it's widescreen.

Im glad I asked, let me know, I can use more than one especially if its big. We can then talk about what you would like for trade.

john

(edited)

I'd just like a school of chromis and and some cleanup crew snails. If that is possible. :)

Edited by amay121

I'd just like a school of chromis and and some cleanup crew snails. If that is possible. :)

You got a deal. I should have everything ready to go by this weekend, can you come by BRK then?

I STILL WANT ANY OTHER MONITORS THAT ARE AVAIALBLE, ESPCIALLY SINCE THIS ONE IS NOT A WIDE SCREEN, and I like to have a few backups. I run too many computers here, even still have one on a CRT monitor, so I would obviusly like to upgrade that one too! I would really like a big one (like 40") if anyone has access to something they can give up, I would part with some crazy frags or even colonies, I'm talking $150/eye stuff here, all healthy, healed and some big stuff...

PM me as to not start confusing anyone

John

I forgot to check how big mine was last night. I'll hopefully remember to tonight.

ok just let me know.

john

Yep. 19" HP monitor. It's yours if you want it. Thing is, I haven't set up my tank just yet. So if we have a deal, then I won't be able to get the coral just yet.

• 2 weeks later...