Fins & Feathers - WAMAS Social

Origami

gallery_2631296_685_9534.jpg

Please join us on Saturday, May 21st, from 2-6 pm for the Fins & Feathers/WAMAS Social event held in conjunction with the Avast Build Party!!

Sean, Angelique, and Gloria (of Fins & Feathers) have been great sponsors and supporters of the club and its members, donating to meetings and extending other benefits to WAMAS members. Now is our turn to come out and thank them, and to enjoy the company of friends in the hobby. So come in for food, drinks, and lot of great specials.

Fins and Feathers

43150 Broadlands Ctr Plaza,

Ashburn, VA 20148

(703) 726-1655

Mapquest HERE:

Food and beverages will be provided for the event. This social is an opportunity for members to share ideas, trade corals (please no open selling), to participate in the Avast Build Party, and to enjoy a social afternoon in the company of friends.

Mark your calendar now. More details to follow!

• 2 weeks later...

Just 10 days away! Come join us at Fins and Feathers in Ashburn to check out the deals, and meet or see others that share your reefing passion!

For more information on the group buy that's part of the Avast "You Built" Party, go here.

From Fins and Feathers:

Come on out this saturday to see some really great corals, inverts, and fish.

I will have orders coming in the rest of the week if you would like to request anything let me know

I have an order coming in thursday with some excellent zoas, rhodactis, lobos, and some inverts

I have an order coming in thursday/friday with some of the high end Zoas, carribean ricordia, rock nems, and some nice acans.

We still have some really amazing sps colonies that several people have asked for frags of, so those will be available

SPS frags will be priced like so:1-$20,3-$37, 6-60 if youve been to the store you know theyre not small frags, those that havent been these frags are all 1-2"

I will have plenty of zoa frags ranging from 2polyp-$30 to 20polyp for $15

15 dollar frag section in our softy and LPS sytem will be reduced to $10 a frag ( some are being cut tonight, if thats an issue just ask)

Fish will be 25% off

JUst got a pallet of instant ocean in, so we have about 60 boxes of salt, just 6 reef crystals. All are the 200 gallon box size

For the social we will offer the boxes at 35.00 ea but will have to limit to 1 per person until most of the DIYing is done

Dry goods will be 30% off including frozen foods

I will start posting pics of stock as it comes in, but tomorrow i will post pics of our sps colonies and frags.

See you guys Saturday!

Sean

PS we have four different fluiduized reactors from avast working in on our tanks for you to check out, and also their K1 kalk reactor, i really like these, for you to see as well.

Two days to go! Come join us. 2 PM - 6 PM on Saturday.

Fins and Feathers

Ashburn, VA 20148

(703) 726-1655

Just a reminder. Make room in tomorrow's schedule to visit!

Come join us. 2 PM - 6 PM on Saturday.

Fins and Feathers

Ashburn, VA 20148

(703) 726-1655