Roozens

Guest ScubaTodd

Since the Roozen's thread popped back up... thought I'd share my friends experience. They bought over $400 in livestock for their new 180. Of the various items, they bought a Rose BTA. The first guy they were chatting with quoted one price. Somehow someone else got into the mix while they were picking out fish-n-corals and claimed the price was higher. The first guy bagged the RBTA and wrote the lower price he had quoted. The other guy met them at the register and scribbled out the lower price and wrote "his" price in. IMO, it's not really about the $12... if a price is quoted, stick to it. Even more important, don't have a little back and forth price war under the customers nose. Ridiculous!

I had a yellow tang and a hippo tang in a 55g. The hippo was only 2-1/2" long but they both did fine and never showed signs of stress. I think you have to take other tankmates and the amount of clutter into consideration. IMHO.

Guest Siders
(edited)

Yo yo yooo yo! I wanna buy some of that saltwater junx, kay? Where you guys buy that? I gotta uhh uhhh 10 gallon tank, yea yea that it, 10 gallon. Got a trigger, eel and some wierd thing that hurts rul bad when it stab ya, ya know ya know what i mean?

Joke joke. That is actually part of a conversation there. Yet one of the employees asks if I have a tank when I ask for a yellow watchman goby or something. It is like, okay you're a moron. You just sold some completely bogus "rappa" an eel for a 10 gallon tank and you dare to ask me if I think I can handle a yellow watchman goby. :huh: I mean some questions are okay and I advice is nice but when money is money I guess it doesn't matter how many things lay dead in your path to "riches"

Edited by Siders

Todd,

I put a baby hippo in with my yellow tang and they were fast friends. With my new tank I added a foxface and they all swim around together.

Steve

Guest ScubaTodd
Todd,

I put a baby hippo in with my yellow tang and they were fast friends.  With my new tank I added a foxface and they all swim around together.

Steve

33254[/snapback]

Ok not sure what you mean by this, lots of people do and thats fine. I told him not to worry about adding another fish a) because his tank is too small for 2 tangs, probably even 1 and B) his fish/tank is not healthy at all and he has major water chemisty problems. Read the "help ammonia!" thread.