Skimmers left - Getting out of the Hobby Sale

xCGx

36 x 36 aclrylic tank. Has false back wall to hide plumbing and to be able to meet flush with the wall. Metal stand and tank built by NAGA. $800 New. I have a nice sump to go with it for $195 but it is being used to house the clowns temporarily. ATI 6x36 light fixture with new bulbs $400. Super Reef Octopus Skimmer xp2000 $300 less than a year old. If purchased together $1500

Brown leather: $20

Singulara: $15

Red cap: $25 6x6

Red cap: $20 5x6

Hammer: $25

Red mushroom covered rock $15

Orange yuma $10

Open to offers.

Donis Picasso clown fish. I have had them since they were the size of a tadpole. $200 or best offer.

My link

36 x 36 aclrylic tank. Has false back wall to hide plumbing and to be able to meet flush with the wall. Metal stand and tank built by NAGA. $800 New. I have a nice sump to go with it for $195 but it is being used to house the clowns temporarily. ATI 6x36 light fixture with new bulbs $400. Super Reef Octopus Skimmer xp2000 $300 less than a year old. If purchased together $1500

Brown leather: $20

Singulara: $15pending

Red cap: $25 6x6sold

Hammer: $25sold

Red mushroom covered rock $15sold

Orange yuma $10 pending

Open to offers.

Donis Picasso clown fish. I have had them since they were the size of a tadpole. $200 or best offer.sold

My link

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Post update: 36 x 36 acrylic tank. Has false back wall to hide plumbing and to be able to meet flush with the wall. Metal stand and tank built by NAGA. $800 $650.00 New. I have a nice sump to go with it for $195 $175 but it is being used to house the clowns temporarily. ATI 6x36 light fixture with new bulbs $400 $325.00. Fixture has about 16hrs use. Super Reef Octopus Skimmer xp2000 $300 $225 less than a year old. If purchased together $1500 $1250.00

Brown leather: $20 $5

Singulara: $15 $10

Red cap: $25 $15 6x6

Hammer: $25 $12

Red mushroom covered rock $15 $10

Orange yuma $10

Open to offers.

Donis Picasso clown fish. I have had them since they were the size of a tadpole. $200 or best offer.

Click on my link in the original post to see pictures of the tank, etc.

Edited by xCGx

would like to get some. Can u send me your address? Just to see if it's on my way home from work. I could get it this evening after 5p

Do you still have the singulara and hammer? Do you have any pumps for sale? Let me know

Thanks,

Hammer and Singulara are still available. I may have a Mag12 if you are interested.

would like to get some. Can u send me your address? Just to see if it's on my way home from work. I could get it this evening after 5p

PM sent.

Hammer and Singulara are still available. I may have a Mag12 if you are interested.

your pm box is still full. can you send me a pm with your contact info?

(edited)

Post update: 36 x 36 acrylic tank. Has false back wall to hide plumbing and to be able to meet flush with the wall. Metal stand and tank built by NAGA. $800 $650.00 New. I have a nice sump to go with it for $195 $175 but it is being used to house the clowns temporarily. ATI 6x36 light fixture with new bulbs $400 $325.00. Fixture has about 16hrs use. Super Reef Octopus Skimmer xp2000 $300 $225 less than a year old. If purchased together $1500 $1250.00

Brown leather: $20 $5

Singulara: $15 $10 pending Epleeds

Red cap: $25 $15 6x6 pending Roni

Hammer: $25 $12 pending Epleeds

Red mushroom covered rock $15 $10

Orange yuma $10

Open to offers.

Click on my link in the original post to see pictures of the tank, etc.

Edited by xCGx

I saw this tank in person today. Very, very nice. If I hadn't just set up my tank....

This is a steal at that price, especially if you get the whole setup.

Craig, thanks for the frags. There are still quite a few corals, fish, and rock left.

I saw this tank in person today. Very, very nice. If I hadn't just set up my tank....

Craig, thanks for the frags. There are still quite a few corals, fish, and rock left.

What fish are left?

What fish are left?

maroon clown

male and female anthias

royal gramma

4 sea serpents

a couple of snails

Thanks Roni.

• 2 weeks later...