Worms and something else all over the tank

TwinkE

I had to put my fish in QT after I lost the Angel 3ish weeks ago so it's just been the snails, crabs and a mushroom in the tank for 3-4 weeks. I've been waterchanging 20% every 2 weeks and nothing live added for a month.

I see a couple of these worms:

post-2632459-129609668139_thumb.jpg

and a boatload of these all over the glass:

post-2632459-129609669346_thumb.jpg

What are they and how do I get rid of them. I wasn't able to find pictures of them in my search attempts.

Both are good. The first looks like a tub worm and the other a pod. Why are you going with nothing in the tank for a month? If it is for ich you might want to go longer then a month, more like two. If nothing is in the tank to pollute it then you don't have to do so many water changes.

They were in qt because whatever gave my angel(see last topic I made) popeye killed the angel and started to spread to the other fish in the tank. I put them in copper for 5days and did some large water changes to the main. The main tank's nitrates are kind of high so I have been keeping up the water changes to try get them down. The fish seem to be doing ok now, no bugs in the qt right now.

I haven't felt the worm but he seems to bend freely whenever he wants.

I have the same thing, from my knowledge both are good. They are just a sign that the tank is maturing. Many species of fish live specifically on these "bugs". Mandarin Gobies and six line wrasses love to eat them. Six lines often will eat other foods, mine loves frozen Cyclopeeze. I am looking forward to getting a Mandarin Goby in about a month or so. If I were you I would see both of those "bugs" as a good sign, it means that the natural ecosystem(as natural as it can be) is coming to life.