38 gallon Tank build (lots of pics)

Mopar32985

Well i got some new corals for the tank so i figured i would post my latest video. To start off with i wanted to thank DaveS for the great prices he gave me on my new corals. Great guy with amazing prices. Well hope you like the video also go back and watch a few of the other i havent been posting them on here. if any of you have a youtube channel please subscribe so i can check out your vids. Thanks

-Chance-

• 3 weeks later...

I like it a lot. The corals in the frag tank look so promising. They are gonna look so awesome once you add them to the main tank. Love the montipora collection.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it a lot. The corals in the frag tank look so promising. They are gonna look so awesome once you add them to the main tank. Love the montipora collection.

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words. I had a problem with my bio pellets but I removed them from my system and things are making a strong comeback. Sry it took so long to get back to your post had no idea someone commented on it.

Chance

This already looks awesome! Tagging along to see you add your frags and please do continue to narrate your videos.

Thanks man makes me happy some of you guys are enjoying them. Continue to look at my page I don't always post my new vids on here. Thanks again for the comment.

Chance

• 2 weeks later...

I like the way this is going so far, nice to see some qualit ycomponets on a tank this small.

I had to read throug twice to figure out why you put your RODI in the sump... till I read the word reactor :dry: