Pacific East Aquaculture

lhcorals

is there something going on there this weekend or you both just happen to be making the trip.

i would like to get up there some time as well.

Hope you guys enjoy the trip.

is there something going on there this weekend or you both just happen to be making the trip.

i would like to get up there some time as well.

Hope you guys enjoy the trip.

We put together a little trip in my other club ( Richmond Reefers ). We are getting some kind of tour with lunch. Should be fun, i have always wanted to go but never worked it into the schedule.

I would definitely call them first. The last time I was going to go out there, I called first (thank goodness) to make sure they had what I was looking for in stock. When I called, the very friendly woman I spoke with informed me that they were running an abbreviated schedule lately (not consistent with their posted hours), and that they would stay open if they knew for sure that I was coming, but that otherwise the store would be closing at around two (or something along those lines).

I am in no way trying to speak negatively about their business. Quite frankly, I think they are awesome!

Would just hate for you to drive out there based on the hours on their website, and then find the doors locked :)

Ah, I missed the part about having a tour. :rolleyes:

There I go trying to be helpful again.

Helps when you read a thread all the way through.

I drove over there and it was worth it. They have a ton of corals you can see first hand and their livestock is cheap. You can get some really good deals on clowns, clams and other stuff. I thought the drive was worth it but then I stayed overnight with family over there.