HELP!!

Guest clownfish4

Guest clownfish4

My copperband was looking a little sick today, but then it looked fine a few hours later. Everything else in the tank is fine. Then I walked by my tank and he was stuck to the intake of my closed loop. I shut the pump off and he kicked away. Now he is laying on the sand and occasionally moving a fin. Is he doomed or is there something I can do?

bring him to my house, I have some aptasia he can play with till he rolls over. ;) jk, it doesn't sound good. Has he been eating lately? Anyone picking at his fins or anything? More info.....

Guest clownfish4

He was perfectly fine yesterday. Eating and swimming ecstatically. Then this morning he didn't look to good but started to recover before being sucked onto the intake. Now he is motionless at the bottom and only moves when my shrimp start to pick at him. I'm pretty sure he's a gonner.

Guest clownfish4

Shoot, sucks losing one of your favorite fish. Oh well, time to move on I suppose. Now the question is whether or not to try and replace him? Thanks Sam.

Shoot, sucks losing one of your favorite fish.  Oh well, time to move on I suppose.  Now the question is whether or not to try and replace him?  Thanks Sam.

28697[/snapback]

My purple tang up and went like your copperband did. I had no clue what happen?

Guest clownfish4

Hmm, mysteries in aquaria I guess. Not very good or exciting ones though.