A few pics ( need ID )

lhcorals

Here is a couple of pics.

This one i received from Sanjay. It was sold to me as a Secale. It has colored up really nice. I thought Secale's had white Polyps. Am i wrong? Who am i to question Sanjay. Pics were taken under 250 watt Plus-Rite 20K Bulb only.

030.jpg

I received this from a fellow reefer from Richmond. Can someone ID this for me? Really beautiful color.

045.jpg

037-2.jpg

067.jpg

Thanks

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Whenever you are up in area, can i have a frag of this? Is it some sort of monti?

045.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, It is some kind of macro algae i think. If you are still interested i can get you a piece. Does not grow like any other macro i have seen.

Chris, It is some kind of macro algae i think. If you are still interested i can get you a piece. Does not grow like any other macro i have seen.

I thought it was some kind of montipora... :tongue: Thank you though!

Wow Lynn!!! That Macro Algae is gorgeous. Do your fish eat it...is it in your main tank...and most importantly...Can I buy a frag from you! LMK, Happy Thanksgiving Dave

Wow Lynn!!! That Macro Algae is gorgeous. Do your fish eat it...is it in your main tank...and most importantly...Can I buy a frag from you! LMK, Happy Thanksgiving Dave

I dont know if the fish will eat it. I have it in one of my frag tanks, it has no Tangs in it. I think i am going to frag a piece off and put it in the tank to see if they bother it. As soon as it gets a little bigger i will PM you about you getting a piece.

Lynn

I dont know if the fish will eat it. I have it in one of my frag tanks, it has no Tangs in it. I think i am going to frag a piece off and put it in the tank to see if they bother it. As soon as it gets a little bigger i will PM you about you getting a piece.

Lynn

Sweet! Thanks