120G Reef, 4 months after move

Donmarco

Moving a 120G reef tank was scary and some fish and coral were lost along the way, but now (4 months later) things have settled in and the tank is firmly reestablished. I'm proud of it. It draws attention to itself.

Hope you enjoy a couple of my photos.

Mark

post-2631787-128943281445_thumb.jpg

It looks nice. What type of lighting are you using?

I have a Current Outer Orbit fixture suspended over the tank, with two MH and 4 actinic T5s. Everything

very nice...very nice clams..

I love the clams! The Maxima I've had three years. It was tiny when I purchased it, but it's absolutely stunning now. The Derasa took a slight step backward. It was thriving on the sand but I have a Blue Spot Jawfish that decided to burrow in nearby and continued to spit sand all over the clam. I blew the sand off every day but that little fish kept covering him up again. I tried moving the clam a few inches away, but the fish seemed to follow wherever it went, so eventually I moved it up to the rock, where the clam is now attached and untroubled and it's starting to blossom again.

Mark

Looks awesome! That yellow tang looks huge! How big is he/she?

The Yellow Tang is about 6 inches.

The tank is also the habitat for a Sailfin Tang, a One Spot Foxface Rabbit Fish, a pair of mated Ocelaris Clownfish, three Six-Line Wrasse, and a pair of Blue Stripe Neon Gobbies.

Lots of activity!

Mark