Questions about nano tank.

Reefs

Hi, everyone.

My first post in here, and have some questions:

I have 20 gallon long reef aquarium with 2 yellow clown gobies and cleaner shrimp, along with some soft corals. I start to see some small red flat worms in the tank, I am wondering if the gobies will eat them? how can I get rid of them?

Thanks

Hi, everyone.

My first post in here, and have some questions:

I have 20 gallon long reef aquarium with 2 yellow clown gobies and cleaner shrimp, along with some soft corals. I start to see some small red flat worms in the tank, I am wondering if the gobies will eat them? how can I get rid of them?

Thanks

No experience with them but if you google "red flatworms" there are a bunch of different methods for killing them. If it were me I would get a wrasse that would eat them and let him/her have some free meals.

No experience with them but if you google "red flatworms" there are a bunch of different methods for killing them. If it were me I would get a wrasse that would eat them and let him/her have some free meals.

Is 20 gallon enough for wrasse fish? is it okmto keep them with gobies?

How small are the flat worms? Any chance you can get a picture posted? That might help with the ID and, if needed, their control.

How small are the flat worms? Any chance you can get a picture posted? That might help with the ID and, if needed, their control.

They are about 3mm around, Here is 2 pictures af them on the corals.

post-2632635-128873125778_thumb.jpg

post-2632635-128873127169_thumb.jpg

Hey Reefs,

Sorry i am about useless any help with this since i am just starting out too, but just wanted to say welcome!!!! rolleyes.gif

Hey Reefs,

Sorry i am about useless any help with this since i am just starting out too, but just wanted to say welcome!!!! rolleyes.gif

Thank you.