The New Guy

Ocean - Tech

Hello every one just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Sterling Va area and have been keeping reef tanks for about two years (still learning). Currently have a modded 24 gal JBJ Nano Cube, 10 gal, .75 Pico and a 1.5 Pico. I want a much larger system but space is currently an issue. Looking to join soon and attend meetings to gain valuable knowledge from fellow reefers.

Thanks Billy

Guest what up
Hello every one just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Sterling Va area and have been keeping reef tanks for about two years (still learning).  Currently have a modded 24 gal JBJ Nano Cube, 10 gal, .75 Pico and a 1.5 Pico. I want a much larger system but space is currently an issue. Looking to join soon and attend meetings to gain valuable knowledge from fellow reefers.

Thanks Billy

28069[/snapback]

Billy,

Welcome to Wamas.

welcome- sounds ike you have a handle on it if you are in the pico mode--You'll still love getting to see folk's tanks and their generosity.

Regards,

Welcome!

I am in Sterling, too. I just started my saltwater fishes keeping 3 months ago. It is a great club here and you will learn a lot in no time.

--Tom

Welcome aboard. I am in sterling too. My tank has been up and running continuously for over 17 years. Let me know if you need any frags, I have a ton of stuff.