fish let go

bcjm

I am downsizing my fish tanks. I have couple of clown fish I would like to sale or trade for coral frags. All fish has to be taken by Thursday. I can drop them off if I have to. Since I am in a hurry please call me at 703-4725860. I am in Vienna VA.

1. A breeding pair of Marron. I have this pair for 3 years. They were constantly breeding when I fed them well. $40

2. A bounded pair of percula. These are from Soloman Island. Nice black and orange combo. Age unknown. $25

3. A bounded pair of black ocellaris (darwin, all black with white stripes). 3 years old. $40

4. Couple of singles. Free. male maroon, female skunk, male tomato, female tomato, perculas.

Bob

I'd like # 2 and the other perculas. Please LMK how you want to do it

David,

I live in Mclean and can pick up what you want and you can come to my house and get them later. You make deal and LMK if I can help.

Very interested in a number of these pairs for myself and friend. I have some BTA - very large about 6-10 inches open? Any interest? Also, potential Galaxia frags from a colony in the same setup for 6+ years.

LMK

Steve

I am sorry, all the pairs and some singles are gone.

Only one female tomato, two young tomato and one huge femal ocellaris left. Like what I said, I am in a hurry. I have to shut down my system COB Thursday. Call me if still want any of these fish. Otherwise i am givine them to the fish store on Thursday night.

Bob